Ivan Doig Archive - Big Sky Country State Fair Exhibit
Ivan Doig Archive Exhibit at Big Sky Country State Fair
Join us July 19-23, 2017 at the Gallatin County Fair Grounds in Bozeman for the MSU Library’s interactive exhibit “Ivan Doig: Voices & Vistas” during the Big Sky Country State Fair. This exhibit will give fair-goers the opportunity to learn more about Montana through Ivan Doig’s life and works. It will provide a window into this beloved Montana author’s writing life through highlights from the Ivan Doig Archive. With the help of partners such as the Yellowstone Writing Project, Country Bookshelf, and Bozeman Public Library the exhibit will feature a daily schedule of activities for all ages including writing marathons, story reading and telling, and more.
Tell Us Your Montana Story
For More Information Contact: Allison Wynhoff-Olsen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- This competition is inspired by the Montana writer, Ivan Doig, who told his own story and the story of so many other Montanans with great beauty, honesty and humor.
- Prompt: Tell us your Montana story.
- Poetry: Maximum 300 words.
- Prose: Maximum 1500 words.
- Up to two (2) original photos may be submitted with/as part of the poem or prose.
- All submissions need to be in one (1) PDF file, which may be uploaded as part of the online entry process at 406StateFair.com.
Judging is by Yellowstone Writing Project.
Need help submitting your entry? Follow these instructions.
Press Releases & News